Geokinetics provides seamless data acquisition from sea to shore.
We’re the world leader in transition zone seismic data acquisition. Our expertise covers swamps and marshes, coastal, transitional and shallow water environments. Our extensive, worldwide transition zone capabilities keep us well positioned to meet the challenges of surf, tide, climate and environmental sensitivity and accessibility.
- Extensive fleet of purpose built shallow draft vessels of various sizes and specifications designed for cost-effective mobilization by air, land or sea
- Wide range of instrumentation
- Most experienced geophysical service provider in the transition zone environment with worldwide experience
- Specially designed vessels for shallow water/multi-vessel operations
- Innovative equipment designed for environmental conditions: cables, airguns, compressors, drills
- High fidelity 1C, 2C, 3C, or 4C phones with improved group coupling
- Minimal environmental impact
- Rapid deployment
- Innovative source solutions
- Geokinetics promotes an organizational culture dedicated to the highest standards of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment with continuous dedication to minimizing our environmental impact.
- Commitment to Innovation; our R&D staff has a dedicated lab researching advances in technology and a specific interest in optimizing coupling.
- TZ and OBS field researching environmental effects on marine life resulting from airgun operations in shallow water environments
- Revolutionizing shallow water acquisition technology with the development of the Geokinetics Marine Vibrator, AquaVib