Work Environment – Your World, at Geokinetics
Geokinetics recognizes that its most valuable asset is our people
Knowledge, dedication and expertise are key ingredients to the success of Geokinetics. Our work environment draws from the collective strength of our employees who continually strive for excellence. Our success from a wide range of products and services offered are resultant from the combined effort, talent and expertise of thousands of employees.
The real question however, is, ‘What’s in store for the people working here today?” Our operations around the globe provide opportunities for those seeking new challenges; we value our workforce and constantly work to ensure all employees are provided a safe and productive workplace.
The company makes the following commitment to our employees:
- You will have the proper equipment to do your job safely and effectively
- We will make sure that you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day
- You will receive recognition for exceptional performance
- You will be encouraged in your development and professional growth
- Management will provide an “open door” to your opinions, ideas, and concerns
- Management will ensure that co-workers will share in your commitment to do quality work
Geokinetics and Your Family
Todays workforce are witnessing significant change; facing a multitude of obligations at home and pressures in the workplace. We recognize and are empathetic towards the sometimes complex family life circumstances of our employees. To address these needs, we offer the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Military Leave
- Maternity Leave and Parental Leave
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Assistance Program services
- Safety training, including First Aid and CPR
- Ability to participate in fundraising, team building events
Geokinetics is a leading global seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation service company headquartered in the United States with major offices around the world. Our geographic scope contributes to a diverse working environment for all our employees.
Geokinetics offers employment opportunities equally to all employees or applicants, without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, age, religion, national origin, veteran’s status, or disability.
We foster a multi-cultural, diverse environment and strive for new ideas, talents and skill sets, which makes Geokinetics an adaptable, rewarding and challenging place to work.